The Bipolar Discretes Q-portfolio
Nexperia introduces future-proof automotive portfolio for Bipolar Discretes | The Q-Portfolio On top of all automotive standards (e.g. AEC-Q101) Nexperia always enhanced its preeminent quality level by close consultation of its industry leading customer base (e.g. via regular audits). With our dedicated automotive portfolio of Bipolar Discretes (e.g. BAV99-Q) we gear up to address the growing quality and support levels enhanced by ACES.
The table below and downloadable excel gives an overview that will help you in the conversion to our Bipolar Discretes Q-portfolio products. Please note that depending on the number of results, downloading the view might take a few seconds.
The largest automotive innovations are still ahead of us
- Autonomous Driving, connectivity, electrified- and shared mobility (ACES) will shape the future of automobility and redefine the manner of moving from place to place.
- ACES amplify the need for proven reliability in increasingly challenging environments and for extended operating times [e.g. over-night operation of xEV on-board chargers].
- Essential quality of all components is key for mission critical functions and amplified by regulatory pressures and reduces prospective service cost or even the risk of personal injuries.
- With our Q-Portfolio you automatically benefit from the adoption of future automotive standards.
- We continue to guarantee all performance specifications stated in the data-sheets.
- The transfer to Q-Portfolio has no impact on (1) confirmed shipments, (2) product supply chain or (3) negotiated contract prices.
|Download Leaflet||Read Blog|